asticot.co.uk is the homepage of Tom Weston. The idea is mainly to make available
various projects and publications I've been working on.
It is pretty much free-form at the moment, but will contain bits of assorted applied maths, physics and finance.
Some current projects:
General applied maths
- AASP. The Airline Allocated Seat Problem. A combinative problem that occured to me commuting to Germany on budget airlines. pdf
- A very simple, but nostalgic, betting problem concerning the Champions League draw. pdf
- Some handy formulas for Black76 option pricing. pdf
- Notes on Asian option pricing, principally for use with commodity trading pdf
- Formulae for pricing Normal distribution options pdf
- A formula for evaluating shortfall on strips of options pdf
Contact? Consider the acrostic.
© Tom Weston 13March2016